Monday, February 6, 2012

Nursery Design

I'm very close to finishing up Hugo's room.  It also functions as our guest room so it can't be too baby-baby-ish.  My inspiration started from a piece of a dingy seat I discovered while beachcombing last summer.  And I didn't want to be too kitchsy-nautical but definitely wanted a boaty-flair:

{ beachcombed boat seat }

I found some paper fishies at our local toy store:

{ Djeco mobile }

and you can see the rest of my inspiration board here, here or here:
{ Hugo's Nursery Inspiration Board }

Need a little help feathering your nest?  I'd be happy to help.  Email me at juliasmith@telus.net.

'Til next time webworld....
xx Julia oo

2 comments:

  1. Love it Julia! I totally need help feathering my nest. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes just gorgeous! can't wait to stay in that guest room some day soon, hopefully! :)

    ReplyDelete