Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanksgiving

Giving thanks... Thanksgiving. It's one of my favourite holidays because it involves family, friends & food without the pressure of gift giving.

Here are some photos from around the web to inspire my fall decor:

Sweet soft pumpkins I saw featured on House of Turquoise blog {photo courtesy of The Lettered Cottage}:

{ neutral plush pumpkins }

Loving the white pumpkins this year after seeing what Urban Grace's Erika Powell did with hers last year:

{ lacy loveliness }

Ethereal table setting seen on design*sponge last year:

{ Love & Fresh Floral's styling }

And more design*sponge inspiration:

{ styling by quince }

My sister, Leah, always has wonderful inspiration on her blog Tiddly Bits:

{ pumpkins & birdies & linen - oh my! }

My friends at Spread Love Events have a number of white pumpkins on their Pinterest boards:

{ cream & rusticated silver }

And you can't go wrong with a bit of orange & green thrown in the mix:


Last year I blogged about all I am grateful for. This year it is much the same. In the words of Raffi, all I really need is a "song in my heart, food in my belly & love in my family".

1 comment:

  1. love you so much! so grateful for such a wonderful sister & family.
    happy thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete