Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Belated Father's Day, Daddios!


In honour of my very own "Little Dad" here are few 'manly' picks for a masculine interior space...

Dad: would you like to smoke your pipe in this antique leather wingback?? (From 1st Dibs ~ search Arenskjold Antiques):
{ wingback club chair circa 1920 }

...in front of a fireplace like this:

{ photo from Ralph Lauren Paint }

...with a selection of books to choose from:

{Gianni Botsford's design for his father
featured in Wallpaper*magazine }


Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you!!!

{ my Dad, Martyn John Clark with his pet monkey, Archie circa 1960 }

{ Dad with Mum, Paulina & me aboard Passat }

& Happy Father's Day, Craig!! You are best Daddy I imagine for our babies. I love you.

{ Craig & Sebastian surfing at Dana Point, Fall 2009 }


2 comments:

  1. I love that photo of Dad & Archi in India...but the one of Craig & Sebastian surfing is also a classic. oh, and I want that library for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like a wall of books to make me feel at home.....

    ReplyDelete