Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Beginnings

My first post, my first blog. It's all a little daunting, truthfully. Especially with all this going on as I try to figure out the wild & woolly world of blogspot for the first time:

Dad pins Sebsy (he's laughing... Really!)

Lego & block creation



P wrestling with Dad

This blog will be my journal as I begin my interior design & decorating business (http://www.bakerhillhomes.com/Baker_Hill_Homes.html). Plus all the other wife-y, mummy-ing, life stuff thrown into the mix. I'm excited about the opportunities ahead, scared of failing, worried that no one will like my work, thrilled to begin. I have one of my favourite quotes in mind:

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power & magic in it. Begin it now." GOETHE

I'm not certain about the genius part as far as I'm concerned but, hello: magic??? I'm all over that. So what better time than now? Thanks for joining me on the journey. Here we goooooooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment